Arrival at Queen Alia International Airport, Transfer to your hotel in Amman. Overnight at the selected hotel as per meal plan.
Breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast, embark on a city tour of Amman, the capital of the Kingdom of Jordan. Often referred to as the “White City” because of the white stone used to build the houses, Amman is among the oldest continually inhabited cities on Earth. The tour will take you to the museums, the Citadel, the Roman Amphitheater, the souks, and the city’s modern district.
Then travel north of Amman to the best preserved example of Roman civilization in Jordan, the city of Jerash. Jerash, part of the Decapolis (the ten large Roman cities of the East) has been called the Pompeii of the East for its unique state of preservation. The city features theaters, churches, temples of Zeus and Artemis, a Nymphaeum and colonnaded streets. Later, return to Amman. Overnight at the selected hotel as per meal plan.
Breakfast at the hotel. This morning en route to Petra, visit the mosaic city of Madaba, where an ancient map of the Holy Land is set into the floor of Saint George’s Church.
Continue to visit Mount Nebo, the reputed burial site of Moses, overlooking the Jordan Valley and the Dead Sea. Then drive through the beautiful scenery of Wadi Mujib to Shobak; one of Jordan’s most significant and impressive historical sites located on the road to Petra, crowning a cone of rock, which rises above a wild and rugged landscape dotted with a grand sweep of fruit trees below.
It is today known as Shobak, but to the Crusaders it was Mont Real (Crak de Montreal) or Mons Regalis, the Fortress of the Royal Mount. It was built in 1115 by King Baldwin I of Jerusalem to guard the road from Damascus to Egypt, and was the first of a string of similar strongholds in the Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem., drive to the Petra. Overnight at the selected hotel as per meal plan.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today, enjoy a tour of Petra, both a Jordanian national treasure and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The ancient capital of the Nabataeans, Petra once sheltered Arab traders who came through the region with precious cargoes of spices, silks, ivory, and rare pelts. See the towering treasury, a building rising 140 feet that is cut into the sheer rock face. Along the way, you will also see the impressive architecture of countless temples, water channels, arched gates, and royal tombs, the remnants of a once great culture. Continue to Wadi Rum Desert, and its magnificent moon-like landscape. Dinner & Overnight Wadi Rum Camp
Breakfast at Camp. Today visit the Wadi Rum & Take a short ride in a 4×4 vehicle. Then drive to the lowest point on Earth the Dead Seafor relaxation and rejuvenation. Overnight at the selected hotel as per meal plan.
Breakfast at the Hotel. Transfer to Airport
- Accommodation on B.B basis unless mentioned.
- 2 Dinners ( Wadi Rum & Dead Sea)
- Meet & Greet upon arrival.
- Free Visa upon arrival for Individual & Groups ( Passport details needed in advance )
- Local Guide in Petra around 2hrs (fpr Individual up to 6 guests )
- Petra Fees including Horse ride / 700-800 meters up to the Siq.
- Transfers and Tours by A/C modern vehicle & Bus.
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned in program
- Mineral Water on Vehicles and Buses (2 small bottles per person per day )
- Jeep Tours for 2 hours in Wadi Rum.
- Anything not mentioned above
- Travel insurance.
- Any kind of Personal Expenses.
- Airfare Tickets.
- Lunch en route.
- Drinks with meals or in hotels.
- Portrage at Airport or hotels.
- Tips for Horse boy, Jeep driver in Rum, Driver, guides, hotel staff etc…