5 Days – 4 Nights
Arrival Queen Alia Airport in the evening, Meet and greet upon arrival to Airport by iJordan Tours representative, issue FREE visa upon arrival, then on to the customs to pick up the luggage and on to your Vehicle to meet your escort driver then on to the hotel in Amman for Overnight.
Breakfast at the hotel. This morning in route to Petra, visit the mosaic city of Madaba, where an ancient map of the Holy Land is set into the floor of Saint George’s Church. Continue to visit Mount Nebo, the reputed burial site of Moses, overlooking the Jordan Valley and the Dead Sea. Then drive via the desert high way to Shobak Castle for visit, a fortress built by the Crusaders in the desert hills of Jordan. Amazing views and a surprise show, continue to Petra for Overnight.
After breakfast, start a visit in 1 of the 7 new world wonders, the Red-Rose city of Petra. Your local guide in Petra will take you on guided tour for two hours. Walk through the 1.2km-long Siq to reach the city of Petra, passing the remains of Nabataean shrines, water channels, wall carvings and some of the original paving stones. See the magnificent Treasury as you exit the Siq, investigate the Street of Facades, the Theatre, Royal Tombs, Colonnaded Street, Byzantine Church, Winged Lion’s Temple, Qasr al Bint, and the Petra Museum, (lunch optional), after lunch we head to Wadi Rum for Bedouin Jeep & Sunset, Zarb Dinner & Overnight at Hasan Zawaideh Camp.
After Breakfast, We head to the hotel at the Dead Sea where you spend the rest of the afternoon at your own leisure, At 420m below sea level the Dead Sea is the lowest point on earth. Float in the therapeutic waters or indulge in a spa treatment at the hotel’s facilities (extra cost). Dinner and Overnight at the Dead Sea Hotel.
After breakfast, drive to Jerash, one of the best preserved and most complete Roman provincial cities in the world. enjoy a 2 hour walking tour through the ruins of this city, entering through Hadrian’s Arch and visiting the Hippodrome, Temple of Zeus, Roman Theatres, Temple of Artemis, colonnaded streets and more. Lunch by own, then drive directly to Queen Alia Airport for departure.
- Meet & Greet upon arrival to Queen Alia Airport upon arrival.
- Free collective visa upon arrival to Airport.
- Hotel Accommodation on B/B basis as per chosen from above hotels. Unless mentioned above.
- Two dinners in Wadi Rum and Dead Sea.
- Entrance fees to the above sites as mentioned above.
- Horse ride in Petra up to 800 meters both ways
- Airfare ticket.
- Travel insurance.
- Any personal expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, Alcoholic, beverages est.
- Tips for driver, guide, luggage in hotels/airport, Horse boy in Petra, hotel staff, restaurant staff est.
- Local guide at the sites not included.
- Anything not mentioned above.