Winter Promotion (Discover Jordan)
1st Nov - 20th Dec 2023 --- 20th of December departure out from Jordan. Discover Jordan 5 day /4 nights
Have the time of your life in Jordan, discovering ancient, architectural, and awe-inspiring sites, including Amman, Madaba, Shobak, Petra, Wadi Rum, and The Dead Sea.
5 Days and 4 Nights
Price based on 2 guests travelling together sharing DBL / TWN room per person:
USD 700.00 USD 630.00
Wake up to a scrumptious breakfast, all fueled up and ready to explore Amman, the White City and capital of Jordan. From there, we’ll make our way to Madaba to marvel over its sacred and ancient attractions, including the ancient map of the Holy Land in Saint George’s Church. Then brace yourself to enjoy the breathtaking view of the Jordan Valley and The Dead Sea from Mount Nebo. Finally, we will be on our way to Petra for the night stay, passing through a beautiful desert highway, stopping by to explore the Shobak Castle, a fortress built by the Crusaders in the desert hills of Jordan, dinner and overnight Petra.
Visit Petra and experience it in all its glory. Walk down the long Siq to reach the city of Petra, passing the remains of Nabataean shrines, water channels, wall carvings, and some of the original paving stones. Truly experience the homeland of ancient art and architecture as you explore the street of Facades, Theater, Royal Tombs, Colonnaded Street, Byzantine Church, Winged Lion’s Temple, Qasr al Bint, and the Petra Museum. Finally, indulge in Red-Rose city’s traditional lunch. Then, embrace the true desert life with a two-hour jeep ride, dinner, and an overnight stay in Wadi Rum.
After breakfast, we head out to the Dead Sea to relax and rewind like never before. Enjoy a dip in the saltiest water on the planet, sit back and relax on the beach, or get a luxurious spa treatment – the choice is yours. Finally, breathe life into a new you with a fancy dinner and overnight stay at the lowest point of earth.
Cherish your last day in Jordan. Mingle with the locals, reminisce the countless memories, and cross anything else remaining on your bucket list. Then, get escorted to the airport according to your flight timings.
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure
- Transportation in A/C 3-seater car on private basis.
- Local guide at Petra until the siq( for 2 hours ) .
- Entrance fees to the above sites.
- One entry fee to Petra .
- 2 hours Jeep ride in wadi rum .
- Free collective visa for non-restricted nationality( need passport copy/passport should be valid for minimum 6 months )
- 1 small bottle of water per person per day .
- free WIFI on the bus .
- accommodation in 3* hotel one night at Amman X1, Petra X1 & Wadi rum(standard tent )X1 & 4* in Dead sea X 1 on H.B basis ( breakfast & dinner )
- Travel insurance.
- Lunches in route .
- Airfare ticket.
- Permanent guide .
- Departure tax .
- Portrage at Airport or hotels
- Supplement at Eid el Adha $ 25 per person night if your stay between ( 27 June -3 July 2023 )
- Tips to Local guides or private guide, Driver , horse boy in Petra, Restaurants etc…
- anything not mentioned above .
Starting from USD 630.00
Have the time of your life in Jordan, discovering ancient, architectural, and awe-inspiring sites, including Amman, Jerash, Madaba, Shobak, Petra, Wadi Rum, and The Dead Sea