Cross Petra, Amman, and The Dead Sea off your bucket list with iJordan Tours, experiencing the rich culture, illustrious history, enhancing cities, and stunning landscapes.
3 Days and 2 Nights
USD 500.00 USD 395.00
After arriving at the QAIA and mingling with fellow travelers, you’ll be whisked away on a full-fledge tour of Amman as known as the White City. Marvel over the remarkable history, gripping art, and fascinating culture by visiting museums, the Citadel, and the Roman Amphitheater. Then, treat your taste buds to the delectable cuisines in the heart of Jordan. Once you’ve explored Amman, be on your way to visit Petra, an ancient most city, one of the new seven wonders of the world, and a UNESCO World Heritage site. Overnight stay will be at a pre-selected hotel, ensuring you can re-charge and refuel for what’s about to follow.
After breakfast heads to the site of Petra for a visit, all charged up to explore the amazing sights and scenes of Petra, a unique and famous archaeological site that was also featured in the popular movies, Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade. From The Siq, The Treasury, and Street of Facades to the Royal Tombs, The Theater and The Colonnaded Street & Central City Ruins, there are an array of attractions that will leave you awestruck. Once you’ve seen and done it all, you’ll have a scrumptious lunch, after which we’ll head to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth, to relax, rewind, and rejuvenate like never before.
Begin your last day of the Jordan tour with a fulfilling breakfast. Partake in the various exhilarating activities you can do at The Dead Sea. Maybe you want to soothe yourself with a sunbath or take a dip in the world’s saltiest water – it is totally up to you. Finally, get escorted to the airport to catch your flight at a time of your choice.
- Meet & greet upon arrival.
- FREE Visa (passport details needed in advance).
- Entry fees for the sights included.
- Horse ride – 700-800 meters up to the Siq.
- Transportation in luxurious vehicles with A/C and Wi-Fi facility for your whole trip.
- A driver with whom you can communicate in English.
- Hotel accommodation for two nights,1st night in Petra on H.B basis & 2nd night at the Dead Sea on H.B basis.
- One small bottle of mineral water.
- Travel insurance.
- Personal expenses.
- Airplane tickets.
- Lunches on the route.
- Porterage at airport or hotels.
- Tips for horse owners, driver, guides, hotel staff, etc.
- Departure Tax (should be included in your ticket’s price).
- Anything not mentioned above.
Starting from USD 395
Cross Petra, Amman, and The Dead Sea off your bucket list with iJordan Tours, experiencing the rich culture, illustrious history, enhancing cities, and stunning landscapes. 3 Days and 2 Nights