3 Days – 2 Nights
Arrival at Queen Alia International Airport, Meet & Assist upon arrival. embark on a city tour of Amman, the capital of the Kingdom of Jordan. Often referred to as the “White City” because of the white stone used to build the houses, Amman is among the oldest continually inhabited cities on Earth. The tour will take you to the museums, the Citadel, the Roman Amphitheater. Lunch at local restaurant Then Direct Drive to Petra. Overnight at the selected hotel as per meal plan.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today, enjoy a tour of Petra, both a Jordanian national treasure and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The ancient capital of the Nabataeans, Petra once sheltered Arab traders who came through the region with precious cargoes of spices, silks, ivory, and rare pelts. See the towering treasury, a building rising 140 feet that is cut into the sheer rock face. Along the way, you will also see the impressive architecture of countless temples, water channels, arched gates, and royal tombs, the remnants of a once great culture. After Lunch we head to the lowest point on Earth the Dead Sea for relaxation and rejuvenation. Overnight Dead Sea
Breakfast at the hotel. Free time till check out, then we drive to Airport for departure flight
- Meet & Greet upon arrival.
- Free Visa for individual & Groups (Passport details needed in advance).
- Petra Fees including Horse ride / 700-800 meters up to the Siq.
- Transportation in modern A/C tourist vehicles Car / Mini Van / Bus / all throughout.
- Escort English speaking driver all throughout.
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned in program.
- Anything not mentioned above
- Any kind of insurance
- Any kind of Personal Expenses
- Airfare Tickets
- Lunches on route
- Drinks with meals or in hotels
- Portrage at Airport or hotels
- Tips for Horse boy, Driver, guides, hotel staff etc…
- Departure Tax ( should be included in Ticket price